The perfect winter warmer – hot and filling too, served with broccoliServes 4
Ready in 1 hour
• 700g potatoes, peeled and diced
• 4 fillets of any kind of white fish or salmon
• 425ml milk
• 25g butter or low-fat spread
• 25g flour
• 25g cheese
• 320g broccoli (to serve)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Start by preparing the potatoes. Boil them for about 10-15 minutes until they're soft, then drain them and mash with a little milk.
3. To make the sauce, mix the milk, butter and flour in a small pan and warm over a medium heat. Stir continuously until the sauce starts to bubble and thicken.
4. Pour the sauce over chunks of fish in an ovenproof dish, then top with mashed potato and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
5. Bake in the centre of the oven for 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Serve with broccoli.
Try peas or green beans instead of broccoli