Salmon with Herb Crust and Yogurt Dressing
Serves 4 Ready in 20 min
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C, (170°C for fan assisted ovens).
2. Make the topping by placing the bread, sundried tomatoes and basil in a food processor and blending until you have breadcrumbs.
3. Put the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish – press the topping on the fillets then bake for 20 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
4. Make the yoghurt sauce by mixing together the yoghurt, parsley, sugar and lemon juice then chill until ready to serve.
5. Prepare the couscous by placing in a large bowl and pouring over the boiling water. Stir well and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Then fluff up lightly with a fork.
6. Steam or boil the broccoli and carrots until just tender.
7. When the fish is cooked, serve with the yoghurt dressing.
Alternatively, this can be served with potatoes rather than couscous.