Serves 4 Ready in 20 min
• 400g new potatoes
• 4 salmon fillets
• juice of half a lemon
• freshly ground black pepper
• 320g peas
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Then, drain through a sieve and leave in the pan.
2. Season the potatoes with pepper, then add oil and parsley and crush roughly with a wooden spoon.
3. Squeeze lemon juice over the salmon and sprinkle with pepper. Then grill the salmon for about 6 minutes. The fish is cooked when it changes colour and flakes easily with a fork.
4. Serve the salmon on top of the crushed potatoes with peas.
5. Alternatives: a sprinkling of fennel seeds makes an interesting alternative to milled pepper on the salmon fillets. Steamed/lightly boiled cabbage is delicious with the potatoes, instead of peas