Serves 4 Ready in 35 min
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 1 medium onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 200g button mushrooms, sliced
• 400g can chopped tomatoes
• 560g cooked prawns
• 2 heaped tbsp chopped fresh parsley
• A little grated lemon rind
• 410g tagliatelle
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions and garlic for 5 minutes until the onion is soft.
2. Add the mushrooms, stir, cover and allow to sweat for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
5. Just before serving, stir the prawns, parsley and lemon rind into the sauce and heat through until piping hot.
6. Drain the pasta and serve topped with the sauce.